The numbers and social rules are changing by the minute and we commit to providing you with the most up to date information and the people behind the story in our live blog curating content from across the ACM network below.
Here are some quick links to the key content today:
- Frontline hospital staff share how they are preparing for COVID-19
- How will you cope with six months in coronavirus isolation?
- There are only 16 reasons for you to be outside. What are they?
- 'We need protection': Ballarat nurse says more needs to be done for health workers
- Tasmanian households to be in lockdown for month
- How does the $130b JobKeeper program work?
- $11,000 fines for leaving home without a 'reasonable excuse'
- That counts as a honeymoon in these times of COVID-19
If you're looking to stay up to date on COVID-19, but would rather receive the main points direct to your inbox sign up for our twice-daily digest here.